Friday, July 24, 2009

the boys

Baby Blogger here, let me introduce myself.

For those of you who constantly blog, don't judge me yet. I have just begun my journey to a bright and shining (with some rocks in the way) future as a writer, teacher, and social networking professional. I have hopes of providing my experiences in everyday life as a means of inspiration, relaxation, and a tool of expanding knowledge and opinions that come from literary art that can apply to daily deeds and duds.

Now, I wouldn't be fair to the blog-reading world if I didn't have some substance on this site. Today's topic won't be your typical 'new beginnings, adventure #2, or trial period.' Today's topic is ...

"I prefer to sit on the ground. Does that say something about me?"

  • were you closer to your natural side?
  • were you just too lazy to get on the bench?
  • were you attracted to the lively green grass?

Think on that for a few. Give me your response, mine will follow with the next blog! If you have advice, shoot me a message. Thanks for the visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment